MAJORPOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The term ‘MAJORPOP’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or their views. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, MAJORPOP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands.
This website and its content are copyright of MAJORPOP – © MAJORPOP 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form other than the printing or downloading to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content on this website, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Certain graphics, images, and articles on this website may be obtained for use following the terms and conditions of this website by contacting MAJORPOP via email, with the explicit intention of usage.
Contact information can be found on the ‘CONTACT‘ section of this website.
At MAJORPOP, we respect your privacy. No information is collected from website visitors without your knowledge through cookies or any other form.
If you should contact us via email, you also agree for MAJORPOP to store any information contained in the email for an indefinite time period. Any such information will, however, be treated as confidential unless mentioned otherwise within the email message or with your explicit permission to distribute or publish any information contained within that email.
If you decide to subscribe to the MAJORPOP newsletter, you agree to receive periodic emails containing information concerning updates regarding the MAJORPOP website and printed issue, as well as events. Although we will never submit your information to third parties, these emails may occasionally contain advertisements related to MAJORPOP.
By signing up to the newsletter, you also agree for MAJORPOP to store your email address for and indefinite time period, unless you send an email to email@example.com explicitely stating that you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
MAJORPOP may change its policies from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. These policies are effective from January 1, 2012.